Step-by-Step Instructions to Create a System to Control a Group of Devices
The SURE Universal Remote enables you to add multiple devices to one “System.” By doing this you will be able to turn all your devices in the same “System” ON and OFF with one click.
1. Access the side bar menu by tapping the “☰” symbol in the upper left or simply slide right from the left side of the screen.
2. Select “Systems”.
3. Once on the “Systems” page click on the “+” symbol in the upper left of the screen.
4. Select the devices that you wish to add to your system.
They will have a blue check mark next to them to show they were selected.
5. Either edit or leave the default name of the system.
Click the check at the bottom right side of the screen once you are ready.
6. Congratulations! Your system has been successfully created and you can now access the system remote by clicking on the name of the system.
You can also access each individual remote for all of the devices in the system by clicking on the name of each device.
7. You can now make your system more sophisticated by selecting “Edit Custom Panel”.
8. Drag all of your most used buttons for each device in the System onto the grid.
You can also create a macro button for your system by long pressing on any free space in the grid. Learn more here.
9. Navigate through the panels to view all of the available buttons.
10. Once you have selected all of your desired buttons for the first device in the System, move to the next by clicking on the device icon and selecting the next device.
11. After you have chosen all of your desired buttons for each device in the System click on the arrow in the upper left to return to the System remote.
You can now access all of your most used buttons for each device in the system on one screen. Enjoy!?